European Union Privacy Training
The European Union Privacy Training session provides individuals with an in-depth overview of EU data protection laws and regulations and the legal requirements for the responsible transfer of sensitive personal information. Participants will gain comprehensive knowledge of the EU privacy landscape in both the private and public sectors and be comfortable being the “go-to” person for privacy laws, regulations, and frameworks. These sessions will go into details on laws such as GDPR and how it impacts in the transfer and retention of personal information within the EU and internationally.
Distinguish Yourself With a CIPP/E Certification
When you earn a CIPP/E Certification you show you have an understanding and application of European data protection laws, principles, and practices.
GDPR has had an enormous impact on organizations worldwide. The CIPP/E certification can ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to help you navigate your organization’s GDPR compliance.
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to European Data Protection
- European Regulatory Institutions
- Legislative Framework
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- International Data Transfers
- 2 full-day training sessions
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam cost included
- Sample questions for the exam
- An electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
- Light refreshments (In-person Sessions)
|(up to 30 days before course)|