Privacy awareness and know-how amongst your entire team is one of the greatest deterrents against a data breach.
We offer in-house privacy training and workshops on a variety of topics that can be adapted to your organization and its needs. Our team has worked in most public and private sector industries and are able to tailor our training sessions to the nuances of your team.
Privacy Awareness Training
Our standard privacy awareness training is suitable for all roles and is intended to give employees the appropriate awareness of privacy and the responsibilities of their position. Our live sessions can accommodate up to 25 people and last between one and two hours. For larger organizations we can offer this course in a self-pace online format with completion certification tracking across all employees. Topics covered in the session will include an overview of privacy legislation, the 10 principles of privacy protection, introduction privacy breaches and how to report them, and applying privacy principles in practice.
I’m interested in a(n)…
We can provide sessions on a wide variety of custom topics
- Advanced Privacy Training
- Overview of privacy laws or comparison of privacy laws
- Canadian Privacy (PIPEDA, PIPA, PHIPA, FIPPA, etc..)
- International Privacy Laws (GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, etc..)
- Privacy responsibilities for specific roles (IT, HR, sales, marketing)
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- FOI/ATIP Awareness Training
- FOI/ATIP Advanced Training