Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote (Canada)
We are looking for a new Operations Lead to join our growing team. This role requires a highly adaptable individual that can wear many hats and ruthlessly prioritize to ensure the company is running smoothly. If you’re ambitious, organized, and looking for a new role where you can have a major impact, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in overseeing all company operations and ensure that everyone has what they need to do their job well.
- Assist with HR and finance functions including payroll, onboarding, leave requests, invoicing, billing, tracking expenses, and contract management.
- Keep track of all ongoing projects by maintaining file systems and our CRM.
- Receive and coordinate incoming calls and emails from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist team with securing new clients including building quotes, completing forms, coordinating calls, requesting signatures, and other tasks as needed.
- Ad-hoc requests from all team members as required.
What We’re Looking For
- You’re fantastic with technology and a quick learner. Extensive experience using Microsoft 365 and other cloud based solutions is required. Specific experience with tools and platforms such as Quickbooks, Hubspot, and WordPress is considered a significant asset.
- You have experience working in office administration, ideally in a small/medium size business.
- You are detail-oriented and highly organized. You are comfortable with maintaining detailed records and monitoring a large quantity of complex projects.
- You are well versed in spotting inefficient processes and quickly building solutions to help make peoples’ lives easier.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You respond quickly to messages and interact with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- You do not need to be an expert in everything but you learn quick and get excited to be in an environment that changes rapidly with new challenges every day.
What You’ll Get
- Rapid career growth with high impact role
- Remote-first workplace (no more commuting!)
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Extended Health Benefits
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- …and more.
PrivacyWorks is a full-service privacy and information access consulting firm that works with organizations of all sizes across Canada and the US. We specialize in providing solutions to privacy challenges within a variety of industries and sectors such as Technology, Healthcare, and Government, and we are well known for providing comprehensive guidance surrounding the protection of personal and sensitive information. We also promote a progressive, people-first environment – we take good care of employees and believe this translates directly to better services for our clients.