Privacy Program Management
Looking to take a leading role in building a privacy program at your organization? The CIPM training session gives participants the necessary tools to build and implement a customized privacy program. Upon completion, you’ll have the skills to answer the day-to-day questions about privacy operations and create a framework for organizations to be completely privacy compliant.
Distinguish Yourself with a CIPM Certification.
Make data privacy regulations work for your organization by understanding how to implement them in day-to-day operations. Learn to create a company vision, structure a data protection team, develop and implement system frameworks, communicate to stakeholders, measure performance and more.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
- 2 full-day training sessions
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam cost included
- Sample questions for the exam
- An electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
- Light refreshments (In-person sessions)
|(up to 30 days before course)|