Canadian Privacy Officer Readiness
If there are no Privacy Officer Readiness courses being offered, feel free to check out our next courses for CIPP/C and CIPM to take each certification individually. Discounts avaialble if you’re interested in pursuing more than one certification!
The Canadian Privacy Officer Readiness program provides individuals with the combined benefits of the CIPP/C and CIPM courses to give them skills for being a Privacy Officer in Canada. With an acquired knowledge of Canadian privacy laws, regulations, and practices, and operating an internal privacy program, individuals will be comfortable to take a leading role on privacy within their Canadian organization.
Distinguish Yourself With The CIPP/C and CIPM Certifications.
When you earn your CIPP/C and CIPM certifications together, you gain an extremely comprehensive and valuable skillset where you can help organizations build up an internal privacy program from nothing. Whether you’re looking for new career or to take the next step up in your organization with more responsibility, training to be a Canadian Privacy Officer can offer a rewarding and challenging new opportunity.
Save $500 by taking the CIPP/C and CIPM courses together!
What You’ll Learn
- Canadian Privacy Fundamentals
- The Canadian Government and Legal System
- Enforcement Agencies and Powers
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Private Sector
- Canadian Privacy Laws and Practices in the Public Sector
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
- 4 full-day training sessions
- One-year IAPP membership (applied as a renewal for current members)
- Exam cost included
- Sample questions for the exam
- An electronic version of the textbook
- Participant guide
- Light refreshments (In-person sessions)
|(up to 30 days before course)|